Lemon Chicken Piccata
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This healthy Lemon Chicken Piccata is an easy dinner recipe that's ready for the table in just 30 minutes! Made with lemon, butter and capers, the comforting Italian classic is perfect served over pasta or paired with a crusty loaf of bread. Lemon chicken piccata simply consists of chicken cutlets that are dredged in flour, pan fried until golden brown, and then finished with a lemon, butter and caper sauce. Chicken Piccata is really similar to Chicken Francese; however, there are a couple of subtle differences. While Francese dips the meat into flour and an egg wash before pan frying, Piccata only dips the meat into flour and also adds capers to the lemon butter sauce. Either way, it's a delicious 30-minute meal that your family will love! "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mouthwatering Crunchy Apple Crisp
- Crab Curry Leaves Pepper Fry
- Chicken Masala Gravy Recipe
- Chicken Lasagna
- Avocado Gazpacho
- Tropical Pineapple Doughnuts
- No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Strawberry Roll-up Scones
- Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
- Pudina Coriander Chutney
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook