Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The most desirable pieces of chicken bathed in a spicy red paste and fried to a succulent, crispy Chicken Lollipop, is an easy win at any party. They taste as good as they look! The crunch at each bite and the tenderness at each mouthful makes you want to take one more; it is no exaggeration. It never is enough! Chicken lollipop is a well-known appetizer in the Indo-Asian cuisine. It’s almost available in most of the Indian restaurants. In technical terms, it is a frenched chicken winglet, where the meat is cut from the bone end and pushed down making it look like a lollipop."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook