Crispy Fried Chicken Katsu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Simple chicken katsu is the perfect "fakeaway" dinner. Crispy, shallow fried chicken that's been breaded with katsu crumb. This is perfect served with rice and curry sauce, or as a burger stuffed into a fluffy brioche bun. Either way, crispy fried chicken is the perfect budget-friendly dinner. Katsu is a super crispy Japanese style fried chicken. Flavours of onion powder, coriander, cumin, fenugreek and turmeric. I know that sounds like a lot of different spices but have no fear. You don't have to go out and buy all (or any) of these spices. We're using the new katsu crumb from Aldi. I love picking up new items and showing new ways to use them. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Green Mutton Chops Recipe
- Southindian Mor Kuzhambu
- Vegan Tzatziki Dip
- Healthy Blueberry Muffin Recipe With Greek Yogurt
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Lemon Dill Tuna With Noodles
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa And Sauerkraut
- Mini Idli Sambar
- Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook