Easy Weeknight Sticky Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A sticky chicken recipe that’s quick and easy to make for any weeknight. Crispy, tender chicken breast tossed in a Chinese style sticky sauce and stir-fried with red bell peppers. This simple recipe is a quick family meal on a budget. All ingredients are from Aldi making this recipe perfect for any adding into any budget-friendly meal plan. This sticky chicken recipe is a quick and easy recipe with no real effort involved. Basic pantry ingredients mixed into a sweet, sticky and mildly tangy sauce that gets tossed with your crispy chicken breast and served over some rice. You can use noodles instead of rice, but this chicken is made for fluffy white rice. A takeaway (fakeaway) dish that a fraction of the cost, much healthier and has way more flavour."
Preparation Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Balsamic Beet Hummus
- Baked Cannelloni With Spinach
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Butternut Squash And Carrot Soup
- Lavender Lemon Pisco Sour Cocktail
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook