This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Weeknight Sticky Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A sticky chicken recipe that’s quick and easy to make for any weeknight. Crispy, tender chicken breast tossed in a Chinese style sticky sauce and stir-fried with red bell peppers. This simple recipe is a quick family meal on a budget. All ingredients are from Aldi making this recipe perfect for any adding into any budget-friendly meal plan. This sticky chicken recipe is a quick and easy recipe with no real effort involved. Basic pantry ingredients mixed into a sweet, sticky and mildly tangy sauce that gets tossed with your crispy chicken breast and served over some rice. You can use noodles instead of rice, but this chicken is made for fluffy white rice. A takeaway (fakeaway) dish that a fraction of the cost, much healthier and has way more flavour."
Preparation Time10 min
Read Next30-Minute Chicken Stir Fry
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- Dill Pickle Hummus
- Cornbread Salad
- The Best Jumbo Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins- Easy
- Instant Pot Vanilla Yogurt
- Chicken Milanese
- How To Make The Best Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe
- Pineapple Green Smoothie (high Protein)
- Roasted Onions
- Weight Watchers Sloppy Joe Recipe (Easy!)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook