Low-Carb Chocolate Brownies
You are going to love this healthy brownie recipe. With only 6 grams of carbs and less than 100 calories per serving, you can enjoy these Low-Carb Chocolate Brownies guilt-free. Not much is better than this healthy dessert recipe. Each delicious fudge bite will leave you wanting more and more. Luckily, this is a healthy recipe, so you won't feel guilty if you take more than your share. You should definitely save this recipe because you'll want to make it again soon. Be sure to share with your friends and family.
We have some good news for you. Chocolate is not the enemy! You can enjoy a chocolatey treat without feeling guilty by simply limiting the processed white flour, sugar, and preservatives that typically come with chocolate desserts.
By adding cocoa to your dessert recipes, you're actually gaining a few healthy benefits. Here's a list of the top 5 benefits of cocoa:
1. Cocoa may help decrease your blood pressure.
2. It will improve your blood vessel health.
3. Using cocoa may improve cholesterol levels.
4. It has the potential to decrease your risk of heart disease.
5. Cocoa is high in antioxidants, called flavonoids. These flavonoids are the same antioxidants found in fruit, veggies, and tea.
If you like this low-carb recipe, then you'll love our free Low-Carb eCookbook.
Cooking Time30 min
Read NextLow-Carb Chocolate Brownies