Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"There is nothing I like more in the summer that strawberry rhubarb recipes. I wanted to expand on the well-loved pie and explore more options with this flavor combination. This strawberry rhubarb baked oatmeal recipe is my new favorite way to start the day and one of my favorite healthy breakfast ideas. Save time by making it at the beginning of the week of a healthy meal prep recipe. Portion it out and serve it. Don't forget to top it with Coco Whip!"
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Cut out the carbs with this Low-Carb Loaded Cauliflower Casserole. Made with sour cream, Cheddar cheese, and bacon, this casserole has… Continue reading: "Low-Carb Loaded Cauliflower Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dried Blueberries
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- Instant Pot Queso Chicken
- Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
- Avocado Tuna Melt
- Fava Beans
- Zucchini Casserole Bake
- Garlic And Parmesan Cauliflower Mash
- Mexican Avocado Salad
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook