Healthy Turkish Breakfast Bowls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This recipe for healthy Turkish breakfast bowls with arugula, roasted carrots, crispy chickpeas and herbed yogurt is gluten-free and jam-packed with flavor and nutrition. Top yours with an egg, and this savory breakfast recipe can be made ahead for easy mornings! Crispy spiced carrots and chickpeas give a protein-packed, fiber-rich Vitamin A boost. Fragrant ground lamb bursting with anti-inflammatory Turkish spices that will make your tastebuds soar (you can sub in any ground meat, like chicken, turkey or beef, if you prefer). Top with an easy homemade yogurt sauce spiked with garlic and lemon and the most aromatic herbs – the yogurt is also brimming with calcium, protein, and probiotics for improved gut health. Finally, a bed of peppery arugula to get in your leafy greens first thing in the AM!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time35 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Crunchy Corn Waffles
- Easy Oatmeal Pancakes
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Skinny Lemon Blueberry Donuts with Lavender Glaze
- Baked Blueberry Oatmeal
- 20+ Easy Homemade Granola Recipes
- Ginger Blue Green Smoothie
- 18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes: Our Go-To Easy Healthy Recipes
- Miss Bessie's Breakfast Bake
- Applesauce Pumpkin Muffins
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook