Paleo Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Mini Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Paleo Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Mini Muffins are made with coconut flour and other quality ingredients! These yummy breakfast muffins are super simple to make and are on the table (or in your mouth!) in 30 minutes or less! The whole family is sure to love these tasty two-bite fall treats!"
Yields24 Mini Muffins
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time13 min
Cooking Vessel Size24-cup Mini Muffin Pan
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 3 tablespoons Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 24 cups of a mini muffin pan(s) with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk to combine coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
In another large mixing bowl, whisk eggs. Add in pumpkin, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract, and whisk very well until combined. A few small lumps may remain, and this is okay.
Add dry ingredients to the bowl of wet ingredients, and stir well until combined. Stir in mini chocolate chips.
Divide batter between 24 mini muffin cups. Muffin cups will be almost completely full of batter, and this is okay - batter will not overflow. Smooth out the top of each muffin with a knife.
Bake muffins for 12-13 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs attached.
Allow muffins to cool in the pan for 5-7 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
Store muffins in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Muffins may be frozen in a freezer bag for up to 3 months.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mouthwatering Crunchy Apple Crisp
- Crab Curry Leaves Pepper Fry
- Chicken Masala Gravy Recipe
- Chicken Lasagna
- Avocado Gazpacho
- Tropical Pineapple Doughnuts
- No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Strawberry Roll-up Scones
- Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
- Pudina Coriander Chutney
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook