Peanut Butter and Jelly Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Peanut Butter and Jelly Pancakes are fluffy, gluten-free peanut butter pancakes topped with grape jelly syrup. Kid-friendly and adult-approved, these pancakes are a family favorite. This is the perfect recipe for a breakfast spin on a classic lunchbox favorite."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- White Chocolate Blackberry Donuts
- Skinny Lemon Blueberry Donuts with Lavender Glaze
- Fiesta Eggs
- Freezer-Friendly Breakfast Cereal Bars
- Healthy Cake Batter Smoothie
- Strawberry and Rhubarb French Toast Bake
- Quick Creamy Polenta
- Overnight Buttermilk Cinnamon Rolls
- Miss Bessie's Breakfast Bake
- Healthy Breakfast Sandwich
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook