Poori Masala Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Heat up the pan, add in oil, mustard seeds, urud dal. Add in chopped onions, green chilli, curry leaves and sauté until the onions turn light brown colour. Now add in mashed potatoes, salt and turmeric powder sauté for 5 mins. Add in water and cook for 10 mins. Now the Poori masala is ready!!The easy & Quick recipe is the perfect choice for breakfast – Potato masala recipe or Poori and potato masala made the filling morning. for each other! Step by step pictures: Poori Masala Recipe|Hotel Style Poori Masala Recipe"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mouthwatering Crunchy Apple Crisp
- Crab Curry Leaves Pepper Fry
- Chicken Masala Gravy Recipe
- Chicken Lasagna
- Avocado Gazpacho
- Tropical Pineapple Doughnuts
- No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Strawberry Roll-up Scones
- Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
- Pudina Coriander Chutney
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook