Healthy Vegan Blueberry Tahini Oat Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you’re out of flour, do not fear! These Healthy Vegan Blueberry Tahini Oat Muffins are made with rolled oats instead of all-purpose flour. They’re delicious and pretty easy to make. These muffins are pretty healthy! They do contain a 1/2 cup of sugar, which actually is not very much sugar for muffins. Other than the sugar everything else in these muffins is quite healthy. The sugar could be replaced with pure maple syrup if you prefer. These muffins can be enjoyed, guilt-free. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mouthwatering Crunchy Apple Crisp
- Crab Curry Leaves Pepper Fry
- Chicken Masala Gravy Recipe
- Chicken Lasagna
- Avocado Gazpacho
- Tropical Pineapple Doughnuts
- No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Strawberry Roll-up Scones
- Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
- Pudina Coriander Chutney
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook