Healthy Oatmeal Lemon Blueberry Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fluffy Healthy Oatmeal Lemon Blueberry Muffins are topped with a Lemon Blueberry Glaze. Enjoy them for breakfast, dessert, or as a snack! There are two types of muffins in this world. Slightly healthy muffins that are made with ingredients like whole wheat flour and/or oats. And super sweet, pretty much only for dessert muffins. These muffins are a great recipe and a combination of both, which is why I love them SO much! They’re made with healthier ingredients like whole wheat flour and old-fashioned rolled oats. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Indian Curry Paste Recipe
- How To Make Sticky Rice (stovetop Method)
- Thai Chili Dipping Sauce – Nam Jim Jaew
- Thai Grilled Pork Neck (kor Moo Yang)
- Lemon Chicken Piccata
- Chocolate Lemon Tart
- Delicious Coconut Banana Bread Recipe
- Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Veggie Roll Ups
- Thai Drunken Noodles
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook