Banana Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Banana Peanut Butter Overnight Oats with Greek yogurt are thick, creamy, and incredibly delicious! The healthy breakfast is loaded with protein, fat and fiber for a satisfying and nutritious meal that you can prepare in advance for busy mornings. It doesn’t get much easier than a peanut butter overnight oats recipe! With about 5 minutes of prep, you can stir together a healthy, high protein breakfast or snack that will keep in the refrigerator for days. Make more than one at a time and you’ll be set for the week! "
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Baked Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta
- Thai Omelette (kai Jeow))
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Homemade Creole Seasoning
- Thai Chili Flakes
- 30 Minute Mexican Quinoa Skillet
- Cherry Chocolate Granola Smoothie Bowl
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook