Banana Chocolate Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Soft, fluffy and chocolatey. These banana chocolate muffins are the perfect snack, brunch, breakfast or late-night treat. One bowl, simple ingredients and about 45 minutes are all that stand between you and these bakery-style muffins. Very ripe bananas- If they aren't ripe, don't worry, I'll show you how to fix that. Caster sugar- Every muffin needs a little bit of sugar added to it. Plain flour- No need to sift this flour. It all just gets mixed in. Eggs- Room temperature to make sure that they incorporate into the muffin batter. Butter- You can also use margarine here too. It needs to be very soft so that it can mix well with the sugar and banana."
Makes10 Large muffins
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Green Mutton Chops Recipe
- Southindian Mor Kuzhambu
- Vegan Tzatziki Dip
- Healthy Blueberry Muffin Recipe With Greek Yogurt
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Lemon Dill Tuna With Noodles
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa And Sauerkraut
- Mini Idli Sambar
- Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook