Aloo Paratha Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"In the mixing bowl add wheatflour, oil, salt and make into a soft dough. Boil and mash the potatoes, add pepper powder, jeera powder,amchur powder, salt, onions, coriander leaves mix them well. Now, stuff the filling in the dough and cover all the edges an roll out the dough Make the paratha little thicker than the regular chapathi. Heat up the griddle, cook the parathas on both the sides by drizzling some oil. Take whole wheat flour in the mixing bowl"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook