4th of July Inspired Make-Ahead Breakfast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This patriotic 4th of July Inspired Make-Ahead Breakfast adds to the festivities with its use of red and blue color from strawberries and blueberries. And this make-ahead breakfast allows you to spend more of the big day out of the kitchen, because you can make this the night before! (But you won't even be spending much time then either; it only takes 5 minutes to make!) Of course this dish is super delicious, but it's also good for you. It's packed full of protein-providing oats that your body needs!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Skinny Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole is a low carb recipe that's high in nutrition. This healthy breakfast casserole is way better… Continue reading: "Skinny Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
- Simple Ways To Stop Food Cravings
- Cranberry-Orange Tofu
- How to Roast Chestnuts
- Oven Roasted Turnips
- Easy Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes for Potato Lovers
- Omelet with Vegetables and Turmeric
- Potato Croquettes with Cheese
- Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin with Garlic and Rosemary
- Vegan Meal Prep with Black Beans & Rice
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook