Mexican Eggs Benedict with Avocado Hollandaise
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Mexican Eggs Benedict with Avocado Hollandaise: A Mexican spin to a classic. A perfectly poached egg sits upon a spicy refried beans on a toasted muffin and then finished with fresh tomatoes and a creamy Avocado Hollandaise. Served with a Mexican Avocado Salad"
Worried that eggs will lead to high cholesterol? Check this out! Eggs and Cholesterol: What's the Truth?
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Easy Oatmeal Pancakes
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Skinny Lemon Blueberry Donuts with Lavender Glaze
- Baked Blueberry Oatmeal
- Healthy Breakfast Sandwich
- White Chocolate Blackberry Donuts
- Healthy Baked French Toast
- Freezer-Friendly Breakfast Cereal Bars
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Bowl
- Fiesta Eggs
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 3 Mushroom Risotto
- Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes
- Minestrone Soup with Asian Spices
- Thai Red Curry Cashew Pesto
- Tiger Prawns Baked in Tomatoes and Cheese
- Restaurant-Style Breaded Prawns
- Easy & Healthy Pumpkin Soup
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Cacciatore
- Crispy Air Fryer Tofu with Sticky Orange Sauce
- Easy Thai Chicken Panang Curry
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook