Mexican Eggs Benedict with Avocado Hollandaise
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Mexican Eggs Benedict with Avocado Hollandaise: A Mexican spin to a classic. A perfectly poached egg sits upon a spicy refried beans on a toasted muffin and then finished with fresh tomatoes and a creamy Avocado Hollandaise. Served with a Mexican Avocado Salad"
Worried that eggs will lead to high cholesterol? Check this out! Eggs and Cholesterol: What's the Truth?
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Potato and Avocado Breakfast Scramble
- Heart Healthy Homemade Granola
- 16 Healthy Breakfast Recipes
- 21 Healthy Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- Maple Bacon Pancakes
- Mexican Breakfast Tacos
- Low-Carb Homemade Pop Tarts
- Healthy Oatmeal Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- Beautiful Beet Dyed Deviled Eggs
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook