This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Adai recipe is an easy, healthy and very nutritious protein-packed recipe from south Indian Cuisine! Sharing my mom’s special recipe, I guarantee your entire family will fall in love with this Adai dosa recipe! This Chettinad Adai Dosa or kara adai dosa is the famous South Indian breakfast recipe, this dish is prepared using a combination of dals like channa dal, moong dal, urad dal and rice along with chillies, curry leaves, fennel seeds. This batter is not usually fermented. It is usually served with Avial or jaggery."
NotesThe adai batter has to be coarsely ground for the right consistency.
The consistency has to be little thicker than the regular dosa batter. So add water little by little to get the right consistency.
You can drizzle some ghee for more flavours.
Read NextIndividual Bacon Mushroom Frittatas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Individual Bacon Mushroom Frittatas
- Easy Poached Eggs
- Kale Apple Smoothie
- Healthy Fruit Pizza with Fresh Coconut Whip
- French Country Breakfast
- 110-Calorie Crustless Veggie Quiche
- Butternut Squash Pancakes with Chai Poached Nectarines
- Healthy Lemon Courgette Muffins (zucchini Muffins)
- 4th of July Inspired Make-Ahead Breakfast
- Creamy Oat Bran Porridge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Milanese
- How To Make The Best Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe
- Pineapple Green Smoothie (high Protein)
- Roasted Onions
- Weight Watchers Sloppy Joe Recipe (Easy!)
- Jicama Fries Air Fryer Recipe (Low Carb)
- Easy Homemade Air Fryer French Toast Sticks
- The Best 30 Minute Spicy Cajun Chicken And Shrimp Tacos
- Easy Thai Basil Tofu Stir Fry
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook