Chai Spiced Quick Bread with Japanese Sweet Potato Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Your favorite spiced tea transformed into a soft, frosted, date-sweet slice–this healthy Chai Spiced Quick Bread is the perfect cozy sweet treat! Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free. The base and sweetener of this bread is one of my favorite versatile fruits: dates. Dates blended with prepared chai tea makes for a flavorful low-fat base and keeps the bread really moist and soft. Add in extra spices like cinnamon, cardamom, and ginger. Bake the loaf till golden brown. Cool and spread on a thick layer of low-fat vanilla frosting. Cozy snacking just waiting to be devoured!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Low Carb Banana Nut Bread
- Chai Spiced Quick Bread with Japanese Sweet Potato Frosting
- 40-Cent No-Knead Bread
- Bananafied Amish Friendship Bread
- The Best Cinnamon Sugar Popovers
- Easy Banana Bread in a Bread Machine
- Baked Cinnamon French Toast
- Healthier Amish Friendship Bread
- Chocolate Chip Raspberry Bread
- The Best Buttermilk Southern Cornbread
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook