This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sous Vide Guinness Beef Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is the sous vide version of the classic Irish Beef and Stew. Full of deep, rich comforting flavors the Beer is the star of this tender beef stew. If you don’t have a sous vide, that is fine! I walk you through the stove top, oven and slow cooker instructions. When cooking your stew with sous vide the beef is steak like but also falls apart in your mouth as you bite it. But unlike cooking in a slow cooker, you are going to need to do some separation if you are wanting a specific doneness for your meat."
Read NextSalisbury Steak
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make The Best Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe
- Pineapple Green Smoothie (high Protein)
- Roasted Onions
- Weight Watchers Sloppy Joe Recipe (Easy!)
- Jicama Fries Air Fryer Recipe (Low Carb)
- Easy Homemade Air Fryer French Toast Sticks
- The Best 30 Minute Spicy Cajun Chicken And Shrimp Tacos
- Easy Thai Basil Tofu Stir Fry
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook