This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sous Vide Guinness Beef Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is the sous vide version of the classic Irish Beef and Stew. Full of deep, rich comforting flavors the Beer is the star of this tender beef stew. If you don’t have a sous vide, that is fine! I walk you through the stove top, oven and slow cooker instructions. When cooking your stew with sous vide the beef is steak like but also falls apart in your mouth as you bite it. But unlike cooking in a slow cooker, you are going to need to do some separation if you are wanting a specific doneness for your meat."
Read NextGround Beef Enchiladas Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Simple Red Cabbage Soup
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- The Ultimate Easy Crispy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- Healthy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Easy Kerala Parippu Curry (kerala Dal Curry)
- Easy Homemade Aubergine Pasta Alla Norma
- The Ultimate Beef Stir Fry In A Sticky Asian Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook