Fresh Vietnamese Summer Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fresh Vietnamese Summer Rolls are one dish that you can enjoy all year round. With all of the fresh veggies and scrumptious shrimp this turns out to be super healthy and not hard to make at all. Even the kids will enjoy them with a peanut dipping sauce. You can make these ahead to serve as an appetizer for your next dinner party or get together or have them as part of your main course. Nothing compares to homemade."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"With just four basic ingredients you can make this Dump-and-Go Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole. It only takes five minutes of… Continue reading: "Dump-and-Go Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole"
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook