Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Buddha Bowls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken recipe is spicy and healthy, and the perfect choice for shredded buffalo chicken in Buddha Bowls. Made with an easy homemade buffalo sauce and just a few hours in the slow cooker. (Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free) I like when things in life are easy; when things just work the way they are supposed to. This slow cooker buffalo chicken recipe is JUST that, guys. Throw it in the slow cooker, pour in a simple homemade buffalo sauce, add thawed chicken, a couple slices of dairy-free butter (or butter), and FORGET IT. That is what I am alllll about. Easy. Maybe that’s why Buddha Bowls are such a favorite in my house. Multiple delicious ingredients piled into a bowl. // Sweet Buddha Bowl Happiness."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Prickly Pear Juice
- Baked Crispy Chicken Wings Recipe
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad Recipe
- Fruit And Yogurt Parfaits
- The Best Easy Orange Drizzle Cake
- The Best Easy Slow Cooker Lentil Soup
- Ham And Lentil Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
- Easy Slow Cooker Lamb Tagine
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook