Spicy Chilli Baby Corn
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Mix all the ingredients for Batter, dip the baby corn in the batter, fry them until it turns out golden colour and keep them aside. Heat up the oil in the pan, add onions, garlic sauté i for sometime. Add in the chilli sauce, soya sauce, tomato sauce, and vinegar cook them for 2 mins, now add in little water to make them not to dry. Now add the chopped green chilli, springonins and fried baby corn, mix them and cook for another 2- 3 mins. Now the spicy chilli Baby corn is ready!!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
No one makes homemade chicken noodle soup as well as your mother or grandmother. But, you'll find that this Old-Fashioned Chicken… Continue reading: "Old-Fashioned Chicken Noodle Soup"
- Low-Carb Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Boats
- Very Veggie Lentil Bake
- Spicy Cauliflower Ranch Burger
- Garlic Butter Noodles with Herbs
- Potluck Ideas: 8 Vegetarian Recipes
- Cauliflower Potato Salad Recipe
- Sneaky Cheesy Casserole
- Zesty Southwestern Casserole
- The Best Chow Mein Noodles
- 30+ Cheap Vegetarian Meals
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Butternut Squash And Carrot Soup
- Lavender Lemon Pisco Sour Cocktail
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- How To Can Mushrooms
- Quince Jelly
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook