This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crispy Pan Fried Gnocchi
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pan-fried potato dumplings that are soft and fluffy inside and are perfectly crisp on the outside. Sauteed in garlic-infused butter these crispy potato dumplings are a great substitute for pasta and only take minutes to make. And of course, all ingredients are from Aldi! I’ve become a huge fan of gnocchi these last few years, simply because it’s a nice alternative to pasta. It’s a mashed potato dumpling that’s held together with some flour and usually eggs. And Aldi always has it in stock. It’s also an amazing pantry staple because it has a long shelf life and if you buy the dried vacuum-sealed variety then it can last in the store cupboard for about 6-9 months. For this recipe, I’ve used the fresh variety because that’s what I had on hand."
Read NextCauliflower Rice Burrito Bowl
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Cubes
- Creamy Mushroom Zucchini Pasta (without Cream!)
- Keto Bang Bang Shrimp
- How To Dehydrate Zucchini
- Soft Homemade Cheese Buns
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook