Sticky Chili Ginger Tofu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Asian style Sticky Chili Ginger Tofu is so fast and easy to make. It’s sweet, sticky & spicy with amazing depth of flavour. A perfect mid-week meal! This tofu is seriously the bomb! If you know any tofu sceptics then this might well be the dish to win them around. The sauce itself only takes about ten minutes to make but can also be made in advance and stored in the fridge. It keeps well for up to one week and just needs to be gently reheated before serving. It also freezes well. I often make double and freeze half as I like to have some emergency fast food in the freezer for those times when I’m too exhausted to cook. Serve this Sticky Chili Ginger Tofu with generous amounts of fluffy rice, noodles or quinoa. A sprinkling of sesame seeds and chopped green onions finish it off very nicely."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tropical Smoothie
- Winter Sangria
- Gluten Free Snickerdoodles
- Sausage And Kale Frittata
- Garlic Dill Breakfast Potatoes
- Green Goddess Salad
- Four Ingredient Pesto Chicken
- Secret-Ingredient Lemon Pepper Chicken Drumsticks
- Dill Roasted Garbanzo Beans With Potatoes
- Easy Instant Pot German Potato Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook