Brinjal Coriander Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Brinjal Coriander Fry | Flavourful Greenish Brinjal Sabz Stir dish needs very few basic, freshest of ingredients, brinjals, coriander leaves, ginger and green chilli. Brinjal Fry is an very flavourful greenish looking sabz.In a pan add oil, add brinjal and fry for 2 mins. Add the grinder paste, turmeric and salt. Add 1/3 cup of water and cook until the brinjal is cooked. Brinjal coriander fry is ready!Greenchilli/redchilli- 2 (according to ur spice level) Turmeric- 1/2 tsp Salt- 1tsp Water-1/3 cupoil- 1tbs coriander leaves- 1small bunch"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mouthwatering Crunchy Apple Crisp
- Crab Curry Leaves Pepper Fry
- Chicken Masala Gravy Recipe
- Chicken Lasagna
- Avocado Gazpacho
- Tropical Pineapple Doughnuts
- No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Strawberry Roll-up Scones
- Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
- Pudina Coriander Chutney
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook