The Best Roasted Brussels Sprouts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you've ever claimed that you don't like Brussels sprouts, then you need to try this recipe. The Best Roasted Brussels Sprouts are smothered in a bacon fat, maple syrup, and balsamic vinegar dressing. These Brussels sprouts are also tossed with goat cheese, Parmesan, and bacon. This is the perfect side dish if you're looking to cut back on carbs."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Popsicles with Lime & Mint
- Beef Stew
- Toasted Wholesome Sunflower Seed Nutty Granola Bars
- Grilled Caprese Chicken Little Potato Foil Packs
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- Vegan Taco Soup with Jackfruit
- Vegan Cabbage Recipe
- Parmesan Herb Baked Salmon Fillet
- Perfect One Bowl Whole Wheat Banana Bread
- Black Bean Mushroom Burger
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook