Stuffed Zucchini Boats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"There is a boatload of zucchini growing on our farm right now. It’s the type of plant that produces a lot and can practically grow on concrete (at least that is what my husband says?) Typically we grow around 10 acres of zucchini from spring until fall. Yes, that is a LOT of squash! If you grow zucchini in your garden, I am sure your are faced with an overabundance as well. So, what do you do with it? I love zucchini because it’s a vegetable that you can cook or bake with. Talk about versatility."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mouthwatering Crunchy Apple Crisp
- Crab Curry Leaves Pepper Fry
- Chicken Masala Gravy Recipe
- Chicken Lasagna
- Avocado Gazpacho
- Tropical Pineapple Doughnuts
- No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Strawberry Roll-up Scones
- Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
- Pudina Coriander Chutney
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook