We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Stuffed Peppers are made with healthy ingredients! You’ll feel good about serving them to your family. And they’ll love them! But they taste indulgent!!! You can use green bell peppers in this recipe. But I like to use green, red, yellow and orange bell peppers to add some fun!!! You’ll need 12 total. Lean ground beef keeps these Stuffed Peppers on the healthy side! A few mushrooms add extra flavor to this recipe also. As does the frozen corn, petite chopped tomatoes, tomato paste, celery, onion, and garlic. Use salt and pepper, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes to further season this yummy meal. Cooked rice is added to form the filling. And cheese and fresh parsley top it all off!!! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Ground Horseradish
- South Indian Sambar
- Dilly Beans
- Pumpkin Pie Bars Dessert
- Slow Cooker Coffee Roast Beef With Garlic
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- Iconic Chicken Salad Recipe With Fresh Fruit And Walnuts
- Turnip Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook