Spicy Chinese Sichuan Green Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Spicy Chinese Sichuan Green Beans are the perfect easy side dish to your favorite Chinese meal and they're a breeze to make with just a few ingredients. Spicy Chinese Sichuan Green Beans are a side dish you’ll normally find at your favorite Chinese food restaurant since most fast food restaurants don’t give you side dishes. The texture of these green beans are different than most steamed green beans you’ll find because they’re sautéed before the rest of the ingredients are added leading to the tender sort of shrunken texture you love but don’t normally get to have when you steam veggies or boil them for a couple of minutes to get them crisp tender."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Blackened Balsamic Cauliflower
Easy Zucchini and Summer Squash Gratin
One-Pot Wonder with Sausage and Veggies
Spicy Honey-Garlic Roasted Cauliflower
30+ Healthy Spinach Recipes
35 Easy Healthy Zucchini Recipes
Baked Zucchini Chips
"Popcorn" Roasted Cauliflower
Air Fried Cauliflower Rice
Low-Carb Cauliflower "Bread" Sticks
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook