Spicy Chinese Sichuan Green Beans
By: Sabrina Snyder from dinnerthendessert.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Spicy Chinese Sichuan Green Beans are the perfect easy side dish to your favorite Chinese meal and they're a breeze to make with just a few ingredients. Spicy Chinese Sichuan Green Beans are a side dish you’ll normally find at your favorite Chinese food restaurant since most fast food restaurants don’t give you side dishes. The texture of these green beans are different than most steamed green beans you’ll find because they’re sautéed before the rest of the ingredients are added leading to the tender sort of shrunken texture you love but don’t normally get to have when you steam veggies or boil them for a couple of minutes to get them crisp tender."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Coriander Carrots with Caramelized Onions
- Easy Zucchini and Summer Squash Gratin
- 28 Easy Healthy Zucchini Recipes
- Zesty Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- 30 Healthy Spinach Recipes
- 15 Ready-for-Dinner Healthy Asparagus Recipes
- Low-Carb Cauliflower "Bread" Sticks
- Mashed Carrots and Turnips
- Paleo Coconut Cauliflower Rice
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook