South Indian Sambar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Are you looking for a flavorful comforting healthy low-calorie recipe to lose or maintain weight this fall? Then how about South Indian food? Warm spices, healthy lentils, and a dinner meal under 300 calories, this is what I propose! The dish is called sambar and is prepared with fresh whole ingredients. It's a labor of love served up in a bowl. This is your food if you love Indian or Asian flavors! You can easily meal prep sambar for the week, it's good for days in your fridge, plus it can be frozen. This recipe is also vegan and totally gluten-free. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Ground Horseradish
- South Indian Sambar
- Dilly Beans
- Pumpkin Pie Bars Dessert
- Slow Cooker Coffee Roast Beef With Garlic
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- Iconic Chicken Salad Recipe With Fresh Fruit And Walnuts
- Turnip Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook