Skillet Garlic Green Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This recipe for skillet garlic green beans is a delicious side dish that is ready in just 15 minutes. Perfect for fresh produce and let’s face it, anything with garlic in the recipe must be scrumptious. The beans come out tender-crisp, so they are super healthy and they take just 10-15 minutes to cook. This is an easy addition to your family table. They are perfect to serve with your weeknight meal, your next party, or your holiday table. Generally, I will blanch them 2-3 minutes, scoop the beans out with a spider and put them right into the skillet for finishing with the olive oil and garlic."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Roasted Sheet Pan Potatoes and Sausage
- One-Pot Wonder with Sausage and Veggies
- Low-Carb Cauliflower "Bread" Sticks
- Stuffed Peppers
- Herb-Roasted Tri-Colored Carrots
- Roasted Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Easy Roasted Potatoes
- Baked Zucchini Chips
- Garlic, Gouda, and Parmesan Cauliflower
- Super Easy Roasted Asparagus
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook