Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fresh summer squash and cherry tomatoes come together in this quick and delicious side dish seasoned with garlic and basil. It’s wonderful with pasta or enjoyed simply with some crusty bread. It seems like every year we end up with more zucchini than we know what to do with. This sauteed zucchini and tomatoes recipe is one of our favorites. And it's so easy to make this vegan and gluten-free Mediterranean recipe! Sometimes I serve it as a side dish, and other times I use it as a topping for bruschetta, pasta, or baked potatoes."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Baingan Bharta
- Crispy Twice Baked Potatoes With Mascarpone
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Buffalo Chicken
- Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook