Sauteed Spinach With Garlic
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Take advantage of fresh, healthy greens! Sauteed Spinach with Garlic comes together from start to finish in just 10 minutes. Best of all, the quick and easy side dish recipe pairs nicely with just about any entrée -- from grilled steak to fish, pasta to chicken! We've been getting a lot of fresh spinach from the farmer's market recently, since it's one of the few green vegetables that's available in Central Virginia during the first few weeks of spring. Fortunately, a simple recipe for sauteed spinach with garlic comes together in minutes, works well with almost any entrée, and doesn't require much effort! "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
No one makes homemade chicken noodle soup as well as your mother or grandmother. But, you'll find that this Old-Fashioned Chicken… Continue reading: "Old-Fashioned Chicken Noodle Soup"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Butternut Squash And Carrot Soup
- Lavender Lemon Pisco Sour Cocktail
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- How To Can Mushrooms
- Quince Jelly
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook