This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Roasted Vegetables are quick and easy to prepare, making them the perfect side dish for roasted poultry or pork. Customize the flavor with different vegetables and spices to suit your taste. Reheat leftovers in the microwave for an effortless accompaniment to any entreeDelicious and easy Roasted Vegetables with baby potatoes, carrot chunks, and quartered onions all seasoned with kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, fresh rosemary, and fresh thyme. Enjoy this quick and healthy side anytime you need a delicious side dish for chicken, beef, pork or fish."
Read NextBaked Parmesan Zucchini Fries
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Because the kids always have some type of sniffles this is the perfect soup to make for winters. I made some just before the kids went… Continue reading: "Baby Alien Soup – Immune Boosting"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook