Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Maple And Mustard Glaze
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This recipe for Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Maple and Mustard Glaze takes this often snubbed vegetable to a new level, making it easy to add this nutritional power house to your diet. It is a great option for a family dinner, but is special enough to bring to a potluck or serve as a side dish at a holiday gathering. If you have never given Brussels sprouts a try, I hope this recipe will inspire you to do so. Full recipe at Full of Beans."
NotesSeriously, these are Roasted Brussels sprouts so tasty there will be fights over the leftovers!
Serves6 Generous servings
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge baking pan (11x15)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Baingan Bharta
- Crispy Twice Baked Potatoes With Mascarpone
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Buffalo Chicken
- Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook