This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mexican Brussel Sprouts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Finding what sides are good with tacos can be tough. Rice and beans is a classic, but sometimes you want some veggies, yet carrots or green beans just don’t really seem to go. So instead, I present to you these Mexican Style Brussel Sprouts. Brussel sprouts Spanish style may not be a wildly popular dish, but after trying this recipe I can’t figure out why! The flavors in this dish pair amazingly together. Roasted corn and brussel sprouts combine sweet and bitter flavors that balance each other so well. Don’t let your tacos, burritos, or enchiladas fly solo on your plate. Add these Street Corn Mexican Brussel Sprouts to your spread for the tastiest fiesta or Mexican potluck."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Fiesta Chicken Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook