German Red Cabbage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Braised red cabbage (also known as rotkohl or rote kraut) is very popular in Germany and other European countries. In Germany and Austria you can find it on the menu in almost any restaurant. This braised red cabbage with apples and cinnamon is very easy to make. Tastes even better the next day so it's a perfect side dish to make in advance. Serve it with meat, fish, fried or poached eggs, or as a part of your veggie-grain bowl. Red cabbage is a good source of dietary fiber as well as vitamins A, C, K, B6, potassium, and manganese."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
When Jessica Simpson gave birth to her son, Ace-- just a little more than a year after delivering daughter Maxwell-- it was time to… Continue reading: "Jessica Simpson's Get Skinny Breakfast"
- Baked Zucchini Chips
- Tangy Garlic Broccoli
- Cauliflower Potato Salad
- Picture-Perfect Cauliflower and Broccoli
- Super Easy Roasted Asparagus
- Cauliflower Crust Hamburgers
- Cauliflower with Lemon-Pine Nut Dressing
- Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries
- Easy Zucchini and Summer Squash Gratin
- Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- Wild Rice Soup
- My Favourite Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Virginia Brunswick Stew
- Creamy Lemon Chicken
- Chicken Francese Recipe
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken Momos Recipe
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook