This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Garlic And Parmesan Cauliflower Mash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"For a lighter side dish, try this flavorful Garlic and Parmesan Cauliflower Mash! The easy mashed cauliflower recipe is made with sour cream, Parmesan cheese and fresh chives for a rich-tasting, low-carb alternative to mashed potatoes. Now this is how I want to eat my veggies. A Keto-friendly, low-carb Cauliflower Mash is really just cauliflower disguised as mashed potatoes (your family might not even be able to tell the difference)! We don't eat low-carb around here as a practice, and we certainly don't shy away from potatoes, but I'm always looking for new, delicious ways to serve healthy vegetables to my family...and this simple mashed cauliflower recipe does not disappoint! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- Instant Pot Whole Chicken Roast
- Simple Pancake Syrup Recipe
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Air Fryer Salmon With Garlic Sauce
- Roasted Vegetables
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook