Easy Oven Roasted Tomatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These oven-roasted tomatoes take an average supermarket tomato and turn them into something worth talking about. When these tomatoes get roasted with garlic, thyme, rosemary and sea salt they go from a "tomato" to something slightly smoky, sweet and juicy. Full of flavour, they're the perfect building blocks for soup, pasta sauce or just as a side dish to serve with dinner. Instead of taking a long time to slow roast at a low temperature, these tomatoes get roasted at a very high temperature and are ready in about 25 minutes. But have no fear. They are as sweet and juicy as a slow-roasted tomato, just with a fraction of the time."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Idli Sambar
- Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
- Sabudana Khichdi
- Overnight Oats With Cacao Nibs
- Homemade Pizza Dough For Beginners
- Shepherd's Pie With Kielbasa
- Chicken Curry Recipe
- Chicken 65 Recipe (restuarant Style)
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook