Crispy Baked Green Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Getting kids to eat their vegetables can be a challenge. So, I’m always on a quest to find a vegetable recipe that my kids will willingly eat. I saw a recipe for fried green beans and it seemed like something my kids would like since kids like fried food. However, deep frying the green beans kind of negated the health benefits, so I came up with a version that was just as crispy, but that was baked instead of fried. I was really happy with how these crispy baked green beans turned out, and my kids like them!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Roasted Sheet Pan Potatoes and Sausage
- One-Pot Wonder with Sausage and Veggies
- Low-Carb Cauliflower "Bread" Sticks
- Stuffed Peppers
- Herb-Roasted Tri-Colored Carrots
- Roasted Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Easy Roasted Potatoes
- Baked Zucchini Chips
- Garlic, Gouda, and Parmesan Cauliflower
- Super Easy Roasted Asparagus
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook