Creamy Mushroom Stroganoff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Creamy Mushroom Stroganoff recipe is going to be your family favourite and best weeknight meal! It is easy to make, comfort and soothing recipe served on the bed of noodles! This stew of Russian origin is originally prepared with veal but admits variations. The important thing is cooking in a creamy and soft sauce with cream, tomato and almost caramelized onion base. Originally, the stroganoff – that’s what we have called it for a lifetime – is a beef tenderloin stew with mushrooms, onion and a creamy sauce made with cream that in Russia has always been accompanied with straw-type fries. World history wanted the Russian Revolution, back in 1917, to take this dish to China – where it began to be consumed accompanied by rice and without cream – and also to the United States, where it was used as a sauce for some noodles (slightly altering its content)."
NotesDijon mustard: Adding this one epic ingredient to mushroom stroganoff gives you adorable flavours.
Cream/sour cream: Traditionally sour cream is used, I have used fresh cream that elevates the taste and texture of the recipe.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
No one makes homemade chicken noodle soup as well as your mother or grandmother. But, you'll find that this Old-Fashioned Chicken… Continue reading: "Old-Fashioned Chicken Noodle Soup"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Butternut Squash And Carrot Soup
- Lavender Lemon Pisco Sour Cocktail
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- How To Can Mushrooms
- Quince Jelly
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook