Barbecue Baked Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These thick, sweet, and smoky slow cooked barbecue baked beans need a little initial prep then you can leave them to do their thing while you do yours. You will be rewarded with a comforting and delicious pot of the most amazing baked beans with rich, deep, and complex flavors. These beans can be cooked in a slow cooker, on the stove top, or in the oven so you can choose the method that suits you best. Any way you do it, be prepared that these beans take a while to develop their rich, complex, smoky flavor. But don't worry, this is all hands off time. After a bit of initial prep, these Barbecue Baked Beans simmer slowly for hours and hours until they are rich, thick, sweet, and smoky. They have the most amazing complex flavor and the smell in the house while they are cooking is so good!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time3 hr
Slow Cooker Time HIGH5 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW10 hr
Read NextVegan Lemon Garlic Spaghetti
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- 7 Ingredient Kerala Fish Curry With Coconut
- Fruit Berry Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook