New England Vegan Clam Chowder
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Warm up on a chilly night with this rich, creamy & hearty New England Vegan Clam Chowder. It takes 30 minutes to make & it’s easy to prepare, too. This vegan version will provide similar textures and flavors of the original, without using dairy or clams. It’s creamy, rich, buttery, hearty and worlds healthier, too. You won’t be missing flavor at all, but you’ll be skipping out on unhealthy fat, antibiotics & other nasty stuff from the dairy. Plus, it will be sans mercury and other contaminants from the clams."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Get out that spiralizer and make a big bowl of these Garlic Cashew Sweet Potato Noodles. It's the perfect healthy fall dish because… Continue reading: "Garlic Cashew Sweet Potato Noodles"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Tostadas
- Chicken Tortellini Soup
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Easy Butternut Squash Curry
- Healthy Homemade Snickers (Chocolate Stuffed Dates)
- Savory Oatmeal With Vegetables (vegan)
- Addictive Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos
- Lemon Rice Recipe With Brown Rice
- Homemade Masala Chai Tea
- Bran Muffins
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook