Chickpea Noodle Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chickpea Noodle Soup is comforting, nourishing, and sure to make you feel better, no matter what ails you. It's easy to make with simple ingredients you may already have on hand. This soup is naturally vegan, vegetarian, and can be made gluten free with gluten-free pasta. I like to make a big batch of Chickpea Noodle Soup on the weekend and enjoy it all week. It's like the chicken noodle soup you grew up eating, only healthier!"
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 4 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 4 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 6 springs fresh thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 quarts vegetable broth
- 8 ounces whole wheat rotini noodles
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Take a trip down memory lane with these Old-Fashioned Glazed Ham Balls. Filled with flavorful ham and baked in a sticky-sweet glaze,… Continue reading: "Old-Fashioned Glazed Ham Balls"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Epare Vegetable Spiralizer
- Lebanese Cauliflower Stew
- Healthy Trail Mix Recipe
- Thai Shrimp and Glass Noodles | Goong Ob Woonsen
- Instant Pot Coconut Sticky Rice
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Cheesy Quinoa Patties with Coconut-Walnut Sauce
- Chicken Meatballs in Curry
- Low-Baked Fish with Lemon Mustard Glaze
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook