One Pot Italian Pasta Soup For An Easy Weeknight Supper
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Looking for some easy weeknight supper ideas? You are in for a treat with this yummy and healthy one-pot Italian pasta soup recipe! Served with a side salad and a loaf of crusty Italian bread, this easy and healthy recipe is so filling and packed with flavor you'll want to make it again and again! Great for a busy weeknight dinner or anytime you don't want to spend hours in the kitchen! Did I say it was healthy and delicious? Enjoy!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 2 onions chopped
- 6 tomatoes chopped
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tsp basil ground
- 2 leaves basil fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp thyme dried
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
classic Southern dish gets a healthy makeover in this easy Skinny Rotisserie Chicken and Grits Casserole! The combination of chicken,… Continue reading: "Skinny Rotisserie Chicken and Grits Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Butternut Squash And Carrot Soup
- Lavender Lemon Pisco Sour Cocktail
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- How To Can Mushrooms
- Quince Jelly
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook