This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy, slow cooker Vegetarian Stew is full of veggies, lentils, and farro. It’s thick and hearty with a lightly smoky, earthy flavor. Lentils and farro add plant-based protein to this slow cooker vegetable stew. It’s filling, tasty, and full of good nutrients. It's also low in fat and high in fiber. Lentil Farro Stew is a hearty, warming meal that you will enjoy for either dinner or lunch. You can serve it with a side salad or some crusty bread if you like,"
Read NextGrandmother's Hamburger Soup
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy And Refreshing Mexican Shrimp Cocktail Recipe
- Sheet Pan Shrimp And Potatoes With Vegetables
- Fresh Berries With Cashew Cream
- Spicy Paprika Feta Dip With Roasted Red Peppers
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Simple Roasted Green Beans And Carrots With Almonds
- Hearty Chicken Wild Rice Soup
- Cute Cucumber Tree Christmas Appetizer
- Classic Sausage And Herb Stuffing Side Dish
- Mashed Potatoes With Greek Yogurt And Dill
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook