Instant Pot Cabbage Roll Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Instant pot cabbage roll soup is not only a cheap and easy recipe that makes a great weeknight dinner; it’s also so hearty, healthy, and absolutely delicious. Maybe you’re like me and you love cabbage rolls, but hate the work of stuffing and rolling them. This easy instant pot soup recipe is for you. I’ve also included stovetop directions in case you don’t have an instant pot yet. (Just jump in and buy one already! You won’t regret it!) If you haven’t pulled out your instant pot this winter yet you need to dust that sucker off. The instant pot was made for quick and easy soups. Cook time gets reduced to just a few minutes. No need to worry about stirring it or it boiling over. You don’t even have to keep an eye on it. Check out my Instant Pot Recipes Board on Pinterest for more ideas and recipes! "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time5 min
Cooking MethodPressure Cooker
Cooking Vessel SizeInstant Pot
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"White Bean Cherry Tomato Basil Salad is quick to make and delicious. Its naturally vegan and gluten-free. Try it as a light meal with… Continue reading: "White Bean Cherry Tomato Basil Salad"
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook