This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Leftover Turkey Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Zesty and flavorful, this leftover turkey chili is an easy, healthy, and affordable way to take advantage of the ingredients that you’ve got on hand. Try the recipe with leftover chicken, too! Why You’ll Love This Leftover Turkey Chili Recipe: - Flavor: it’s got just the right balance of zesty chili seasoning to give it the flavor that you’re looking for — without any single spice overpowering another. - Healthy: the recipe is loaded with protein and vegetables. Unlike white chili recipes that often include a lot of cream, sour cream, and/or cheese, this broth-based turkey chili is a lighter option. Perfect for those post-holiday meals! - Thickness: no watery chili allowed! This hearty, rich chili is loaded with meat for a satisfying meal. After all, chili is not a soup, so it shouldn’t be thinned with too much broth. - Easy: the dish comes together quickly and easily on the stovetop with minimal effort. You don’t need all day to cook it in a slow cooker, and you don’t need any fancy equipment like an Instant Pot. Just grab a good ole’ Dutch oven and whip up a batch in no time. - Make-ahead and freezer-friendly: this meal just gets better as it sits and the flavors come together, so you can simmer a pot on the weekend and enjoy a warm, homemade meal on your busiest weeknights. Leftovers keep well in the freezer, too!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr 25 min
Read NextCreamy Curry Chickpea Soup
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Fun-to -make/eat lettuce wraps with pasta salad and yogurt sauce that can be assembled even by kids and come with a yummy healthy… Continue reading: "Lettuce Wraps with Chicken and Pasta Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy And Refreshing Mexican Shrimp Cocktail Recipe
- Sheet Pan Shrimp And Potatoes With Vegetables
- Fresh Berries With Cashew Cream
- Spicy Paprika Feta Dip With Roasted Red Peppers
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Simple Roasted Green Beans And Carrots With Almonds
- Hearty Chicken Wild Rice Soup
- Cute Cucumber Tree Christmas Appetizer
- Classic Sausage And Herb Stuffing Side Dish
- Mashed Potatoes With Greek Yogurt And Dill
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook