This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Butternut Squash Apple Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This time of year, pumpkin tends to get all the love. But, for me, butternut squash is the king. It’s earthy, but sweeter than pumpkin. Lighter and more delicate in flavor too. It can be steamed or roasted, then eaten in cubes or mashed or puréed. You can even eat the seeds, just like you would pumpkin seeds. This orange winter squash is the creamy base for my Dairy Free Mac and Cheese (a huge reader favorite!). And, in this dish, I’ve turned it into an ultra creamy soup (because y’all know I’m obsessed with soups!). I think this Butternut Squash Apple Soup will become a staple on your table during the fall season."
Read NextDairy Free Potato Leek Soup
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Spring Mix Salad
- Starbucks Copycat Iced Mocha Recipe (sugar Free, Diary Free)
- Crowd Favorite Pumpkin Chili
- Easy Pepper Chicken Gravy
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Roasted Radishes
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash
- Buffalo Chicken
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook